[PSUBS-MAILIST] Stability & Buoyancy

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 08:00:17 EST 2013

Jim,

There lies the blow and go last resort. Clever design huh? I wish I had met the man.

I have seven years to finalize a design and part of my decision point is whether of not to exceed sport diving depth. Around here, I don't have to, there's plenty to do and see in relatively shallow water.

This is why I am so tempted to upsize to something North of a K-350, but well South of Kraka. I wonder what you get if you breed a Delta and a Freya? :)

Joe