[PSUBS-MAILIST] Stability & Buoyancy

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Sat Nov 30 11:17:39 EST 2013

Excellent point and great photo to illustrate it.  I notice that the
sail on Nutyco's Aquarius is completely vacant aft of the hatch to
quickly release trapped water and of course doubles to provide easy
access for entry.  Also the deck/ballast is high (at the hatch
thru-hull) and very wide providing excellent stability.