[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psychedelic Sub video

David Colombo seaquestor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 11:34:24 EDT 2013

Alec, great video. Thanks for letting Wy and I be a couple of support
divers for the Snoopy early in the week. I will send my gopro videos as
soon as I can get my head back above water. Thanks also for letting take
the helm for my  snoopy  driving lesson (more like bump and steer ). It was
an incredible experience for me and has given me great insight as to how to
set up the joystick controls for the SeaQuestor sub.
Best Regards,
David Colombo