[PSUBS-MAILIST] T-Rex Thrusters & Cooling

vbra676539 at aol.com vbra676539 at aol.com
Thu Oct 10 10:44:57 EDT 2013

Truthfully, Jon, I wouldn't use the caps at all. I'd be more prone to ask Cliff or somebody to figure a no-deflection flat disc for that diameter at test depth and machine a better o-ring arrangement into them for whatever cylinder length is required. Weld the front one, and use the back one as the closure end AND mounting plate for the motor., with the seal tube welded outboard. I'm betting you would cut the housing weight down substantially, and make the thing much easier to service.
Vance