[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive report - Pickles Reef

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Thu Oct 10 23:40:23 EDT 2013

I can tolerate the air temperature outside - I've lived here fifteen years.

A confined space, on the other hand, tends to reach higher temperatures.
Constant air exchange with the outside essentially maintains outside
conditions - which I can tolerate - inside. Good enough for me. For a
visitor newly arrived from Alaska it might not do.

If the air conditioning on my van is on the fritz, I just open a couple
of windows. God help me if BOTH the window winder mechanisms AND the
aircon are broken!

Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog