[PSUBS-MAILIST] Diesel Exhaust

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Sat Oct 12 07:34:37 EDT 2013

My thought was to employ the snorkel only on the surface, and only to
prevent waves from swamping a lower air intake trunk. That would also
keep back-pressure on the diesel exhaust from becoming an issue.

Basically, I would never deliberately undertake operations in anything
but fine weather, but for the unforeseen would specify Sea State 3.

Best,
Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog