[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bruce Beasley Acrylic Casting

Phil Nuytten phil at philnuytten.com
Sun Oct 6 01:52:25 EDT 2013

Hi, Brian
Re the ‘Prehensor’ – yes, we completed a mechanical version that works quite well (check it out on the Nuytco website) We’ve also done some design work on an electronically controlled ‘Prehensor’ that has some very good potential to be the one we wind up using. We’re currently doing some studies on a lightweight shallower version of the ‘Exosuit’ that could use the much lighter electronic version.  Never a dull moment!
Phil