[PSUBS-MAILIST] Glue

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Mon Oct 14 21:49:35 EDT 2013

Ok. Thanks guys!
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneSteve McQueen <psub101 at indy.rr.com> wrote:There is also a product we used in the Navy.  It is a self-vulcanizing tape. It might be a slight step above duct tape for this application.  We used it to weather proof cable connectors but I have never tried it for total submersion applications.
Steve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdg_izrJK08