[PSUBS-MAILIST] anyone heard this story?

Douglas Suhr spiritofcalypso at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:29:40 EDT 2013

Hi Scott, thanks for bringing this to our attention once again. Back over
the summer when this story was originally posted on the list, I tried to
contact Justin via email but received no response. Like you, I extended an
invitation to him for our group in hopes that he would perhaps join the
organization. If you hear back from him, please let us know! ~ Douglas S.