[PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Tue Oct 22 10:01:58 EDT 2013

Thanks guys.

Jim, yes could have been a grumpy commercial diver, but i suspect more
likely just some misserable old school fisherman who just didnt like to see
someone using an area of the harbour he isnt allowed in.  We have a lot of
them here.

I was deliberatly trying to avoid spectators and media as I wasnt even sure
the boat was going to float.  Would have been embarrasing to make a big
fuss over it with the TV and everything there just for it to leak, or tip
over and sink!