[PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch

Dan H. jumachine at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 10:46:41 EDT 2013

James,

Really really nice job, inside and out.  Congratulations James!

I'm happy to see a K-350 built so nice.  With your attention to details, I would have been very surprised to hear that you had a leak of any kind.

I'm pretty sure every K-350 of the two person design is light in the back.  Don't forget, the design started out two feet shorter then was lengthened.  The weight and locations of the drop weights and battery pods didn't change and now make it heavy in the front.  I have a lot of lead far aft in mine.

Again Congratulations on a great build and dunk!
Dan H.