[PSUBS-MAILIST] First Launch

MerlinSub at t-online.de
Tue Oct 22 15:41:00 EDT 2013

Hi James congratulations,
- seems more and more that to light is a normal standard on launching
Psubs.

May do not install fix weight in the stern next time. Install
it lose in the center and than trim it longitudinal on dive station
with move it forward or aftward or more in or out.
Its the fastest way to figure out the right weight and trim.

By the way Alan our overalls are red, and it help the skipper
 to figure out which guy is in his crew and which not..
Also the guys with the brighter (many times washed out) overalls are the
workers in the crew..
http://www.hansesail.com/uploads/tx_gorillary/2013_38_euronauttauchtauf_01.jpg

:-) vbr Carsten

"Alan" <alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com> schrieb:
Congratulations James,
Look forward to the coming videos.
What a pain having to cut things short after all that effort.
Maybe you cold buy everyone a set of orange overalls like Carsten
does, to make things look professional.

On 22/10/2013, at 10:06 PM, James Frankland