[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-350 trim issues

Smyth, Alec Alec.Smyth at covisint.com
Wed Oct 23 16:33:33 EDT 2013

This is simple, it’s just two steps:

1)      Add weights, most easily by just passing them down through the hatch, until you find the sub is neutral when MBTs are flooded. You’ll do a number of dives or attempted dives, adding or taking out weight.

2)      Shift the weights forward or aft until the sub is level.

Once you’ve determined how much weight and how far aft they go, you have the option of installing something externally.

Best,

Alec