[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS Issue

Alec Smyth alecsmyth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:56:05 EDT 2013

Let me try and re-word this... You will find the cable has two conductors,
but the connector has three contacts. Two of the contacts are connected to
the same cable. Thus when you screw the connector onto the OTS unit, it
closes a circuit between the two contacts. Don't cut open the connector,
you can explore this just by checking continuity between the contacts.

Sorry, I hope I'm not repeating myself!

Alec