[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS Issue

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Fri Oct 25 06:52:58 EDT 2013

Hi Alec,

Before i report my finding of last night, i think i might be being a
complete numpty.  I am assuming that the radio will come on even though the
transducer is not in the water?  Obviously no signal but i was assuming the
radio would at least crackle to life.  Does the transducer need to be
underwater before the radio will switch on??

Thanks
James