[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster Quote

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 26 16:57:46 EDT 2013

Alan,

Yeah, I'm worried about heat. Keeping amps down through it is certainly a simple fix, no wonder why then the commercial builders use such high input voltages.

Ive been looking briefly but not yet in depth on DC to DC step up conversion, I'm not sure yet how that works.

Yes Carsten thank you as well, seeing examples of rejected ideas is equally as helpful as seeing the successes.

Joe