[PSUBS-MAILIST] Harold "Web" Maynard

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Sat Oct 26 20:03:33 EDT 2013

My fellow psubbers,

I have been advised that Harold "Web" Maynard passed away October 21,
2013 after ill-health for a number of years.  Harold was a good friend
of Captain Kittredge and owner of a K-350 named "Lake Diver".  Web was
an excellent speaker and could keep your attention for hours describing
his submarine diving experiences.  For those of you unfamiliar with
Harold, a link to a photo of him at the 2003 convention is included
below.  I have no information regarding funeral arrangements but will
forward them upon receipt.

http://www.psubs.org/convention/2003/pics.cgi?pics/speakers/p2.jpg