[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 08:29:33 EDT 2013

All Psubber Alert.<br/><br/>A handful of members in conversation off list are coming to the conclusion that perhaps a best solution to the thruster issues discussed, is to improve on what has been demonstrated to already be viable. That is Minn Kotas as demonstrated by Snoopy, Idabel, et al. Parts are readily available and inexpensive. Case in point here,.. http://www.northlandmarine.com/MinnKotaQuickRef.htm<br/><br/>Hank has graciously offered his efforts in modifying several he already has on hand, and I am willing to put in many hours of CAD work to come up with working drawings, with an eye on this armature in particular,.. http://www.northlandmarine.com/MinnKotaArmatureAssy92-100-216.htm<br/><br/>The goal would be to add a mag coupling, Kort nozzle, and true reversibility to a package that is compact, (4" dia) and field serviceable / replaceable. The end product result would be open source to the PSUB community.<br/><br/>Immediate problem that needs