[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

Emile van Essen emile at airesearch.nl
Sun Oct 27 16:33:12 EDT 2013

The Dutch are crazy ;-)

My sub was intensive used ;I spend 50 Hours UW the last 3 months.

The Torque-jet hubless thrusters proved to be perfect, no compensating, no
problem.

The Haswing Protuar at the stern worked also fine and very efficient. The
2.0 HP brushless motor has a big slow turning prop .

The gearbox (15:1 !!) is noisy and it can only be air compensated.

Regards, Emile

The Netherlands..

  _____