[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Mon Oct 28 06:28:20 EDT 2013

Aw shucks, Sir...

I forgot to mention that you can probably get a Kort nozzle with
adequate strength generated using 3-D printing, after designing it in
some suitable CAD or CAE package. Might be a good deal cheaper than CNC
machining.

To estimate the thrust on the shroud, just guess at what you're getting
with an open prop, and figure that the shroud will have to take equal
thrust.

Best,
Marc de Piolenc
In the tropical paradise known as Mindanao