[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

vbra676539 at aol.com vbra676539 at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 10:12:13 EDT 2013

My brother is a wizard on the wood lathe. I'm sure he could come up with a hardwood plug in pretty much no time, once the shape and overall dimensions are finalized. Then seal the wood with something, spray on mold release, and lay on the fiberglass. It would be cheap and provide at least a beginning to test the nozzle shape and prop.
Vance