[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

MerlinSub at t-online.de
Mon Oct 28 13:16:00 EDT 2013

Searching for Seadoo Scooter. Purchase one cut the kort nozzle off and
scrapp the rest.
The swiming aid device of the serie and damage units are below 50 USD..

http://www.pbsboatstore.com/sea-doo.htm

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SeaDoo-Supercharged-Tauchscooter-Tauchen-Tauchsouter-/190947133334?pt=Tauchzubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item2c75560796

vbr carsten

"Joe Perkel" <josephperkel at yahoo.com> schrieb:
Jon,

The short answer is I dont know. But look at that Dutchman and his
simplistic ingenuity. Thats what Im hoping for out of this group as far
as materials and processes. Im ready to draw up whatever the result.
Consider that there are intrepid builders of all sorts of things
worldwide. Hovercrafters build large scale ducts for thier craft as a
example. I'll take a look there tomorrow.

How about half a kort??? A plug of some kind (construction grade foam
perhaps?) to build up a FRP shell over then mate two halves Revelle
model style??? Can this shape be hot wired?? What to use as a guide? I
have ideas and questions, but I need the shop wizards of the world to
come up with the process.

As for The other things, Im ready and willing. I like the thruster
because with my family and work time constraints, its not too much to
chew on. I can commit to small projects for now, bigger later as time
goes on.

What would you like to see done apart from the thrusters?

Joe