[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydraulic oils

David Colombo seaquestor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:53:00 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,
I am working with my Bio mimicry engineer on a component that will use a
hydraulic oil. Being concerned about the environment, I am wondering if
anyone has any experience with any of the following oils. Any input would
be appreciated.

• HETG — hydraulic environmental triglyceride (water insoluble
triglycerides),
• HEES — hydraulic environmental ester synthetic (water insoluble synthetic
ester),
• HEPG — hydraulic environmental poly glycol (water soluble poly alkylene
glycol [PAG]), and
• HEPR — hydraulic environmental polyalphaolefin and related fluids (water
insoluble poly alpha olefins [PAO] and related hydrocarbon-based fluids).

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404