[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 06:18:18 EDT 2013

David,

That is excellent thank you!

I am however confused about one thing, the body on this drawing is 3 7/8 diameter, there is mention on various parts sites for MK's of a 4" body. So who has this 4" body?

I'm also surprised at the large diameter of these props, this means they are slow turning, does anyone know the full load wattage and the RPMs of one of these?

Thanks Again!

Joe