[PSUBS-MAILIST] vacuum packed

greg cottrell jgcottrell2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 14:05:46 EDT 2013

I few years ago I was talking with George and suggested a few upgrades that I could manufacture for k-subs and offer with his approval. His response was that no changes could be offered because the original design (actually the vast design) was ABS certified and this offered some liability protection that might be void if any changes were made.

I don't know if it really mattered but that's how he felt. With that in mind, it might be possible to offer "generic" parts that could work on the k-boats without using the Kittredge name.

Greg