[PSUBS-MAILIST] vacuum packed

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Wed Sep 4 04:53:25 EDT 2013

to be fair, my hatch can be opened from the outside, just not very
quickly.  The viewport is sealed with an O ring and is not glued in, so
someone could undo the bolts, pop out the lens and stick their hand in to
release the latches.  It would just take a bit of time, and need a
spanner.  Maybe i'll change them to wing nuts, that idea has potential.

regards
James