[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trustworthy launch

Alec Smyth alecsmyth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 16:54:52 EDT 2013

Excellent, congrats! You went from asking how to bond your viewports to
testing them in just a couple of days, you must be working like crazy
getting Trustworthy ready for the convention. Well, as you can see in the
Maynard - a K350 whichever it was - saying they had 400 lbs of lead in the
cabin. And remember for salt water you'll need a lot more (3% of your
displacement more).

I'm really looking forward to seeing Trustworthy in a few weeks, there's
nothing like a shiny new boat.

Best,

Alec