[PSUBS-MAILIST] O-rings

Dan H. jumachine at comcast.net
Thu Sep 19 09:42:20 EDT 2013

John,
That makes a lot more sense.  ;-)

The cross section that's called for should work well.  As I said in the earlier E-mail, it's pretty important to have the mating surfaces true to each other.  Weld first then machine.  That will keep all surfaces true and give you the proper compression of the O-ring all the way around the hatch.

Dan H.