[PSUBS-MAILIST] U-Boat pens

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 10:51:53 EDT 2013

Very interesting thanks.

I can name off a few films off hand featuring at least one of the pens, Das Boot, Indiana Jones, James Bond (?),.., but I didn't know if it was a set or real place as I never looked into it.

Are the white cliffs of Dover real,..or painted granite? .....  Just kidding!!! :)

I've just got to get to Europe, ...so much to see!

Joe