[PSUBS-MAILIST] Triton visit and ride share.

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Sun Sep 29 12:57:19 EDT 2013

Yes. We have arranged a visit at 11:00. We could wait for you guys if you like?
You can call me when you like and we can meet up? 785-822-2087
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneAlan <alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com> wrote:Hi Scott,
I am heading down on the auto train with Alec & Snoopy & were
guessing we would be near Triton at mid day Monday. Alec may have a better estimate.
I told Troy at Triton We would be arriving some time around then.
Unfortunately he is off diving the Solomons & PNG but passed the message on.
Have you arranged an official visit for 11am?