[PSUBS-MAILIST] External Shapes

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 18:07:34 EDT 2014

Sean,

Because I really don't know how to do it. As internal stiffener designs go. I have a ready template in the K-350.

I would like to go outside with a double hull design if I could do it right and answer ongoing maintenance.

Some interesting reduced scale replica options present themselves this way.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone