[PSUBS-MAILIST] New submarine

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Tue Apr 8 09:01:41 EDT 2014

Is there any pictures of Karls boat? I appriciate the idea about the sphears Joe.

What is a good safety rating on a 1000m sub in terms of design crush depth or rated vs crush ratio?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphonehank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:Scott,
Wow that is deep, Karl Stanley built one, so why not you.
Hank