[PSUBS-MAILIST] New submarine

"Carsten Standfuß " MerlinSub at t-online.de
Tue Apr 8 12:37:00 EDT 2014

GL says 1,2 from work to test depth (for work depth over 300 m).
  And 1,73 from work to destroy depth (for depth over 600 m.)
It says 2,0 from work to destroy depth if the water depth in the dive
area is deeper than the work depth.

So question number one: is the bottom in the dive area deeper than 1000
M ? Yes SF = 2,0 No : SF 1,73

I think 1,25 ABS is from work to test depth not to destroy depth ?

A large dome for 1000 its a issue himself.

vbr Carsten