[PSUBS-MAILIST] CAD software

"Carsten Standfuß " MerlinSub at t-online.de
Wed Apr 9 17:55:00 EDT 2014

Scott waste not so much money for auxillaries like a pressure dock test
or a cad programm.
Use the Atlantic or Pacific and a paper and a pencil. Take the money
safe into the sub..

vbr Carsten

"Alan" <alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com> schrieb:
Scott, get as much information on it as you can before purchasing.
The initial cost is negligible compared with the hours you spend
learning it. It would be a bummer spending hundreds of hours
learning a program & finding you could have purchased something more
relevant.
I looked at Solid Works & went to a 3 hr seminar on updates from 2012
to 2013. The program was so huge, it scared me off. It would have been
ok if I were intending to use it 40 hrs a week, but for just designing
subs,
I would have got totally overwhelmed.