[PSUBS-MAILIST] New submarine

Vance Bradley VBra676539 at AOL.com
Thu Apr 10 02:30:13 EDT 2014

Sean,
50% of displacement sounds pretty good. Idabel weighs 9000 pounds and has to have some foam. It would be cool to see something a ton lighter with more elbow room and even more depth capability with no syntactic. Not sure if it's possible, but with care, it might be close. All the external shell and tankage would have to be fiberglass or aluminum to keep the weight down, one supposes, but with modern batteries...who knows.
Vance

Sent from my iPhone