[PSUBS-MAILIST] Question for the group

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Fri Apr 11 09:49:06 EDT 2014

A club designed sub "OSS - Open Source Submarine" was attempted years
ago.  It had a good start but stalled soon afterward.  That kind of
project is difficult to complete unless someone with a clear vision and
desire to lead the effort takes charge of it.  I don't think I have it
linked from the main site anymore but the page still exists at
www.psubs.org/oss if you want to look at it or revive it.

Franks saucer sub was taken over by his daughter.  Her intent was to
finish it and she did write into PSUBS shortly after Frank's death
notifying us of that intent, however I have never heard back from them
again and don't know what ultimately became of the sub.