[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mail Problems

Michael Holt mholt at ohiohills.com
Sat Apr 12 11:20:36 EDT 2014

I'm having a mail problem, too, but it's not the same thing. Maybe.  I
cannot download mail -- the last thing I received was at 9:37 AM
Eastern, in the USA.  Mail continues to arrive at my ISP (Ohiohills) and
is loaded into the online version.  I cannot read the online mail sent
since then (I can see only titles).   I can send mail from offline --
uploading it -- but nothing downloads.  I have changed nothing.  I've
contacted my ISP.

---