[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pilot Fish Project hull

Antoine Delafargue pilotfishp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:25:51 EDT 2014

psubers,

This week Michael (future copilot and pedaller) and I went to Amsterdam to
see our hull at Emile's. Was great to see the good works from Emile exactly
as planned. Paul the designer was there too. Quite productive and intense
work sessions. Nothing beats a physical meeting with pen and paper
discussions...

Finally we could feel the space inside the hull where we ll spend a week,
and test the delicate switching between pilot and back seats. Felt roomier
than we envisioned, ouf.

At the end we got to dive in Emile's sub in a nearby lake, (with surface
help from the nearby Scuba Academie dive shop). It was Michael first
submarine dive, and the second one for me. A lot in one day!!

some pics at www.pilotfishproject.com

and a little video to share with you:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Projet-Poisson-Pilote-Pilot-Fish-Project/294329844027226

regards,