[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Sun Apr 13 18:51:56 EDT 2014

I know we have some retired commercial divers in psubs. What kind of work is out there for subs like ours realistically. I know in order to be effective we need tooling and manipulators. What are the benifits from the employer to use a sub rather that divers?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneBrian Cox <brian at ojaivalleybeefarm.com> wrote:Well, seeing as how there ain't too many subs out there, I would say what ever the traffic will bear.  You're right to estimate relative to similar activities.  You have to cover your basic operational costs, your time and what the sub itself could charge per hour or per job.  Degree of difficulty and also degree of risk involved.

Brian