[PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial

Vance Bradley VBra676539 at AOL.com
Sun Apr 13 22:46:30 EDT 2014

Scott,
Prices range up from $3500/day (plus consumables) and more for a sub and crew with ship costs above that. If your customer supplies the vessel, they pay. If you arrange for it, then I'd say costs times 150% plus consumables at the least. For an observation sub/support vessel back in the day we charged $14K/day. Five years later HBOI was running $16K//day. Who knows how much it costs for Alvin today. Kittredge usually charged $1K/day if he could get it for a sub and pilot.
Vance

Sent from my iPhone