[PSUBS-MAILIST] Air conditioning

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 01:21:11 EDT 2014

Jim,
I didn't see the AC unit but was told it used up a lot of power.
I know my ambient had me cooking while travelling on the surface under
the summer sun, but cooled instantaneously when diving.
   I am considering having two snorkel valves with a fan on one of them & it's
hose pointed at me, for surface transit. The snorkels will be good for
holding on to for entry. Any comment on this idea is appreciated.
I mentioned during the G.L. summary that air conditioning
is a requirement, but noted that some boats like the Curasub have an exemption
for some reason.
Alan