[PSUBS-MAILIST] K3000 spherical shell calculations

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Mon Apr 14 16:35:45 EDT 2014

Sean,
That's really cool. I truely appriciate your efforts.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone"Sean T. Stevenson" <cast55 at telus.net> wrote:I am working on it, but it's a hobby project. I am only able to put in small bits of time here and there owing to my other commitments. As soon as I have something that I'm comfortable releasing as a community utility, I'll have Jon set it up on the website.

Sean