[PSUBS-MAILIST] Virus

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 17 23:32:54 EDT 2014

I didn't get that one, but I got another one from Hank's  address with
"Contri buted" in the subject line.

I have my own address in my address book so if I receive an  email from
myself, I immediately know it's been invaded.  If that happens I  change my
password.  The last occurrence was about two years ago on a  different screen
name.

Jim
 _jimtoddpsub at aol.com_ (mailto:jimtoddpsub at aol.com)

In a message dated 4/17/2014 8:55:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,