[PSUBS-MAILIST] Life support

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 22 22:32:20 EDT 2014

Ok. That would be cool. I am not going off of real world experience, just clacs. I am using intersorb 812 just like Alec.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneJon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
The calcs are pretty straight forward so the question might be are you sure everyone else is actually carrying 72 hours worth per passenger?  Alec did some real-world testing a while ago...closed the hatch and tested his scrubber...and published the results.  Perhaps he can share them again.  That might give some insight as to whether the suggested calculations are too conservative.

Jon