[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

Fri Aug 1 07:01:15 EDT 2014

Hi Alan,
Just a thought on the connector issue.  These connectors are really good.
80amps and they can be pulled apart.  They come in various sizes with a
plastic shield.

http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking/store/__67__4mm_Gold_Connectors_10_pairs_20pc_.html

On 1 August 2014 11:11, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <