[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber cartridge

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Aug 3 20:55:15 EDT 2014

I received my four new scrubber cartridges, I installed one in my scrubber and it does not work as well as absorbent.  When I breath through the cartridge, it seems to take more pressure to push air through.  More experimenting is required.  I have modified my scrubber so it has one fan pushing air in and one fan sucking air out the other end.  Maybe that will be the ticket.
Hank

Where do you guys set the pediatric O2 regulator, seems to work well at 1/4