[PSUBS-MAILIST] scuba reg problem

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 4 21:34:44 EDT 2014

Hank,
you have all the bases covered there. The first stage will adjust the pressure to 130 psi
above ambient as the pressure increases in the hull when you flood it.
Still you don't need a leaky regulator as it will be of no advantage to you in this situation.
Better to maybe have the air on to it when diving in case you left the hatch open or a fire
or something. Look forward to seeing it in person.
Alan