[PSUBS-MAILIST] submarine escape procedures

Gregory Cotton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 5 00:00:12 EDT 2014

Here is the escape trunk placard from the USS Albacore, the one on my boat
(USS Torsk) was much the same. Note the bottom times on the bottom.

http://www.heiszwolf.com/subs/albacore/escape_trunk_procedure.jpg

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Clifford Redus via Personal_Submersibles <