[PSUBS-MAILIST] emergency lift bags

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 13 18:04:32 EDT 2014

Entangled to me is the operative word. These little boats all have multiple
means of surfacing and would not require you to flood and escape if you had
a loss of power, ran out of HP air, etc. Its really only entanglement that
I see as likely to cause you to bail. However, if you don't rip yourself
free with MBT blown, thrusters pushing, and emergency weight dropped, then
you would probably need an awfully big lift bag to make a significant
difference to the situation. Or think of it another way... you already have
lift bags, they are called MBTs.

Alec

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:30 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <