[PSUBS-MAILIST] rpm

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 30 10:36:22 EDT 2014

That's an interesting test Hank. and I wonder whether someone with more
motor knowledge than I could infer an efficiency figure from the speed
reduction. It's tempting to say 10%, but I imagine that would be
simplistic, assuming the test was in an unloaded condition. Do you have any
way of running the same test in a tub or with the thruster immersed, and
measuring the currents?

Thanks,

Alec

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 9:22 AM, via Personal_Submersibles <